5 -7 days in Europe route planning

Post your Euro road trips in here.

Re: 5 -7 days in Europe route planning

Postby Craig » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am

The plan is to head to Germany for the first day and then on towards Austria and the Dolomites. Will maybe do a lap or two of the ring if it is dry on the day. Just ordered a boot bag to fit in a wee bit more luggage for it.
Meeting a mate who is driving a fire engine from Inverness to Moldova once he drops it off. Can't wait now!
Craig

Postby Craig » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:39 pm

After all the talk I finally am in Munich, heading down to Austria tomorrow.
Brilliant run from Ijmuuden to Friesling, 8 hours d4ive time and refuel every 120 miles or so.
Loving it so far and that's it broken the vmax presumptions for very short spell
Craig

Postby Angelus » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:45 am

Craig wrote:After all the talk I finally am in Munich, heading down to Austria tomorrow.
Brilliant run from Ijmuuden to Friesling, 8 hours d4ive time and refuel every 120 miles or so.
Loving it so far and that's it broken the vmax presumptions for very short spell

More pictures, seen a couple on facebook, but we need more. :D
Angelus
Site Admin

Postby Craig » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Well I got the ferry to Amsterdam and blasted all the way down to Friesing, Munich where I picked up a mate.
Day two we went over Grossglockner and worked down to Lienz, stunning place and the hotel was fab.
Day 3 Lienz to Northern Italy and a couple of passes there and a lunch stop for a bit of real carbonara before heading back up towards Germany via Fernpass pass & Brenner pass. There is a belters of a suspension bridge at a huge height above the road and valley.
Onwards to Germany and half way to Nurburgring.
Day 4 was up to Adeneu and watch a bit of the racing that was on. They opened the track at 5 and we met some friends who had come from Scotland with a couple of Evo V RS models and a Litchfield 650bhp GTR.
I got a sighting lap in one of the Evo's before heading out myself in the 620. Loved every second of it even though I was one of the slowest it seemed.
I then got taken out in the GTR and was less that 8 and a half minutes, mental the way that car can corner, crazy machine!
Day 5 we got up early and managed another couple of morning laps before heading back to the ferry at Ijmuiden.
We were joined by 75 Morgans including the stunning Aero 8.
Weather stayed above 26 for the whole trip and the last rain I seen was Perth on the way down.
Great trip and I can't wait to do it again

Craig

Postby OlberJ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm green as hell man.

That looks amazing!
OlberJ
Site Admin

Postby Angelus » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 am

Aw....... Love seeing the pictures, but hate that I'm not there... :oops:

Looks like you had a good one. :D
Angelus
Site Admin

Postby KB_S1 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:36 pm

What a trip.
That must have been amazing and it has me totally itching to hit the road again.
KB_S1

Previous

Return to Euro Trips