Good service from Motortune Shotts

Good service from Motortune Shotts

Postby grahamy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:40 am

Hi All,

Just thought id post a good review of Motortune in Shotts. My car has been in there twice over the last 4 weeks getting some essential maintenance and repairs to bring it up to my fussy standard.

Car was in for a major service and general check over. It was then back in for some suspension arm work.

Peter was very helpful and the service i received was excellent. Great hourly rate, nice people to deal with and very happy with the outcome of the work carried out.

:mrgreen:
grahamy

Re: Good service from Motortune Shotts

Postby m1key » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:05 pm

grahamy wrote:Hi All,

Just thought id post a good review of Motortune in Shotts. My car has been in there twice over the last 4 weeks getting some essential maintenance and repairs to bring it up to my fussy standard.

Car was in for a major service and general check over. It was then back in for some suspension arm work.

Peter was very helpful and the service i received was excellent. Great hourly rate, nice people to deal with and very happy with the outcome of the work carried out.

:mrgreen:

Good to hear.
Peter @ Motortune looked after my 968 for 5 years and was always happy with the work/price.
IMO have someone decent to look after your P&J makes a huge difference - luckily there seem to be a fair few decent places in the central belt.
m1key

Re: Good service from Motortune Shotts

Postby Pepsi_Max » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 am

Has always been my first choice for the oily bits and the reason I bought my 996 turbo over a newer 997. His knowledge and experience is unbeatable and I always learn something new when I'm out there. Great guy.
Pepsi_Max

Return to Porsche Owners Scotland