1999 Golf GTi 1.8 20v

1999 Golf GTi 1.8 20v

Postby Cambell » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:02 am

My Mk4 Golf is up for sale.

MOT till 3rd July 2017. Just under 100,000 miles which is low for a 17 year old car. Generally its is in very good condition but there are a few age related marks and the occasional scar where its lost a fight with a shopping trolley. All of the usual VW leaks have been found and sorted since I bought the car so is now dry as a bone inside. The interior is pretty nice but if I was being picky, could benefit from replacing a few bits of trim but nothing major. The worst part is the cigar burns on the drivers seat.

This is a completely unmolested original factory spec car that enjoys not being ruined by coilovers, adverse camber and stupid big stereo.

I've owned the car since January and in the time I've had it, its had new discs and pads all round, new centre section of exhaust, new handbrake springs, new starter motor and most recently new front anti roll bar and bushes as well as new drop links.

I like to keep my cars clean and this is no exception. It was pretty clean when I bought it but as you'll see from the engine bay, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

I was up at The German Car Show at Knockhill the other week and if I'm honest, this wee car is in better nik than some I saw there. It certainly is potentially a great base with a bit of work to build a show standard car.

I changed the alloys for the (in my opinion) nicer double spoke ones. If I get the asking price, I'll include the old alloys.

I'm a BMW man so I've bought a wee 318 to run about in, that is the only reason its for sale

Please feel free to phone (no texts) me but not with stupid offers as they will not be entertained. 07522 121 961

£900ovno This car is located in East Lothian

Cambell

Return to For Sale