6 bedroom house in France near famous French race circuit

6 bedroom house in France near famous French race circuit

Postby JTJUDGE » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:17 pm

It's large but it needs more than a touch of paint to make it look all pretty and French again. No structural work, just needs cleaned or painted on the outside, modernised on the inside and the garden cleaned up. Pool is good and it has a large wine cellar and snooker room and an electric gate to access very large drive, enough to accommodate a convoy or touring friends.
I'll get more detail to you asap. House belongs to my mother and she's selling because she's too old to keep visiting it each year and she doesn't have the money to look after it either.

Pics as soon as I get back to my hotel.
Valued at between 190 and 220k. I'm not sure if this is euros but I'll find out asap. Sorry about the lack if info but it's taken me nearly a year to get my mum to send me the bloody pics. If she's honest, she'd rather keep it
JTJUDGE

Re: 6 bedroom house in France near famous French race circui

Postby JTJUDGE » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm

JTJUDGE

Postby JTJUDGE » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Getting the pictures was more difficult than you'd imagine and I can't begin to explain how much nicer the place looks in the summer. These pictures were taken last week.

All the hard work has been done but as you can see, the place needs a good make over but the potential is there. It's utterly massive though, all 6 bedrooms are double with from memory, bathrooms and showers, toilets etc in each
It's a 20min drive from Val de vienne race circuit and an hour I think from la Rochelle and about a 30min drive from Poitier airport
JTJUDGE

Postby JTJUDGE » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:05 pm

I can see some of you with deep pockets and your trail blazing trips through Europe stopping of here for a more homely and relaxed blah blah I'm falling into sales mode.
But I see it as a car persons place with lots of their mates cars parked outside :)

It's not even up for sale as if yet but it will be in the summer so be quick ie before Brexit makes it even harder to sell
JTJUDGE

Postby KB_S1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 pm

That looks pretty cool.
Have you any more details available and is there a commitment to sell?
KB_S1

Postby Angelus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Does look good and would love to have a place like this in France, one day. Good luck with the sale. :D
Angelus
Site Admin

Postby JTJUDGE » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 pm

KB_S1 wrote:That looks pretty cool.
Have you any more details available and is there a commitment to sell?

I've got loads more pictures. She's definitely selling, the house goes on the market as soon as the good weather hits France and the flowers come out. The house cost a lot more than what it's valued at so there's money to be made but only if you already have it.
What details would you like ?
JTJUDGE

Postby KB_S1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Was wondering about floor plans, location etc.
Not for me but I know a couple of people who are always looking for stuff in France.
KB_S1

Postby JTJUDGE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Once it goes up for sale details like that will certainly be available. Currently the estate agents have access so will be able to show potential buyers the house and area.
Sauze vaussais is the town it's located in.
JTJUDGE

Postby JTJUDGE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

These pics don't really do it any justice, it looks tired but it's not that bad. Also looks like a rough area but it's a quiet, sleepy, quaint and pretty French village
JTJUDGE

Return to For Sale