Posting Pictures

Posting Pictures

Postby OlberJ » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Steelej wrote:Hello Everyone,

One of the bits of feedback we've been given a few times is that it's not that easy to post pictures to the forum, well we've sorted that. You'll now see an option to add image to post, see example below

Image

To Celebrate this new feature here's a picture of an Escort Cossie :)

Image

Right then. let's see your pictures.

John.







To post a picture, can you please upload to photobucket or similar and link directly.

http://smg.photobucket.com

Use the tags [img]...[/img] around the url to make it show.

Muchos gracias.
User avatar
OlberJ
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Andrew[MG] » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 pm

You can also link to photos you have uploaded to Facebook e.g.

Image
User avatar
Andrew[MG]
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby highlander » Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 am

Have tried linking in from smugmug but must be doing something wrong since pic not showing??
User avatar
highlander
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm
Location: Inverness.....ish

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Wed May 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Andrew[MG] wrote:You can also link to photos you have uploaded to Facebook e.g.

Image

Really?
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm

highlander wrote:Have tried linking in from smugmug but must be doing something wrong since pic not showing??

If you try posting it here, someone with have a shot at trying to get it for you. We can delete the posts once we have got the bottom of the problem.
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby highlander » Wed May 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Angelus wrote:
highlander wrote:Have tried linking in from smugmug but must be doing something wrong since pic not showing??

If you try posting it here, someone with have a shot at trying to get it for you. We can delete the posts once we have got the bottom of the problem.

Below are links and below each link is my attempt at inserting between [img] points
http://hipflask.smugmug.com/Cars/Marci/i-Pss8m4V
Image
http://hipflask.smugmug.com/Cars/Marci/i-C3NjQvQ/A
Image
User avatar
highlander
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm
Location: Inverness.....ish

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Thu May 07, 2015 10:22 am

highlander wrote:
Angelus wrote:
highlander wrote:Have tried linking in from smugmug but must be doing something wrong since pic not showing??

If you try posting it here, someone with have a shot at trying to get it for you. We can delete the posts once we have got the bottom of the problem.

Below are links and below each link is my attempt at inserting between [img] points
http://hipflask.smugmug.com/Cars/Marci/i-Pss8m4V
Image
http://hipflask.smugmug.com/Cars/Marci/i-C3NjQvQ/A
Image


You need to go into the photo and go to "Share" in top right, then use the "Get a Link" from the drop down menu. I used large for this, if you quote this post, You'll see the links I used. Hope this helps.

Image
Image
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Thu May 07, 2015 10:24 am

I also put them on the other Out of Hibernation thread. Hope that's ok.
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby highlander » Thu May 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Angelus wrote:I also put them on the other Out of Hibernation thread. Hope that's ok.

Thanks!
User avatar
highlander
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm
Location: Inverness.....ish

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Image
So feel free to start posting pictures. At the bottom left of the text box there is an " Add image to post" message. By clicking on it, you can now post pictures. :D
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Angelus » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Steelej wrote:Hello Everyone,

One of the bits of feedback we've been given a few times is that it's not that easy to post pictures to the forum, well we've sorted that. You'll now see an option to add image to post, see example below

Image

To Celebrate this new feature here's a picture of an Escort Cossie :)

Image

Right then. let's see your pictures.

John.
User avatar
Angelus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Lanarkshire

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby calmac » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Image
My baby ......Quantum 2+2.........
calmac
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:08 pm
Location: South Lanarkshire


Return to Instructions & Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
cron