Summer ready marci

Summer ready marci

Postby highlander » Sun May 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Got her back from the paintshop last week after having her bumper road rash fixed and the bubbling wing mirrors sorted. She also had a 4 wheel refurb and wheel cap paint match done the week before.
Started yesterday on her detail by snow foam and clay mitt clean. Then moved on 2 coats of meg polish by DA (and an electric toothbrush with an adapted polishing head to get the tricky bits like the pillar badges, sad I know :() all finished off old school by hand with Harley's wax. Thanks go to Stewart (needamaser on SM) who loaned me a gentle chrome polish to do the grill, tailpipes and boot badge.
I love the way light plays on her curves and that she is now so reflective, she shows the sky colour!

highlander

Re: Summer ready marci

Postby Angelus » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Looks beautiful, but you know I'm biased for that shape. Are you coming to Erskine?
Angelus
Site Admin

Postby highlander » Sun May 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Angelus wrote:Looks beautiful, but you know I'm biased for that shape. Are you coming to Erskine?

Try and keep me away! Really like the look of the venue for this one and up till now, erskine the only show I've put in for. We will probably stay at the quays premier inn for two nights, lots of safe parking ;)
highlander

Postby highlander » Sun May 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Thanks for reminder re hotel, now booked premier inn at Pacific quay for £120 for Friday and Saturday. will sort out food later........can't wait, this is going to be a good one!
Will do the same but with cancel clause for ignition festival.
highlander

Return to Cleaning & Detailing