How long have you owned it?:
Since new (64/14)
Peugeot 306 d turbo which I still own.
What made you buy it?:
It was a heart and head decision, I always wanted one and liked the look of them, plus I needed it for towing 3.5ton trailers.
- Black sawtooth rims on 265/65/18 bfg all t tyres
- Mantec winch bumper
- Warn zeon 12 winch
- 52″ rigid inds radiance light bar
- 2x rigid inds hyperspot lights
- 2x rigid inds flood light
- 2x rigid inds spot/flood combo
- All led lights all round
- Led headlights with halo
- Kbx grill and wing top vents
- Diff sliders front and rear
- Tinted windows all round
- Full black Alcantara head cloth and fiber optic light built in
- 2×12″jbl subs and alpine amp
- Alpine double din satnav radio
- Double din dash in gloss black
- Cb radio
- Nas oem rear step and alpine rear camera
[Just a few then – Ed]
Future plans for the car?:
Soon to be an urban truck and stage 2/3 tune with Alive intercooler.
What road trips has it been on?:
We went to Ireland for an Easter Sunday cruise at port rush. We use the Defender for trips south of the border for picking up diggers and other equipment.
Is it expensive to run?:
I have never worried about it! It can get to Carlisle on a full tank so that’s good enough for me.
I don’t know as Land Rover have stopped making Defenders so there’s no real replacement available.